Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, September 28, 2004
About Me - Episode 1
WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?
* 7.20 a.m.

DID YOU GO SOMEWHERE?
* office

WHAT DID YOU DO THERE?
* Clubbing….DUH

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
* “What’s the time now?”

ARE YOU MATURE OR IMMATURE?
* Combination of both hehehe..everybody has their share of immaturity

WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR MOM & DAD?
* mmy and ddy

WHEN ARE YOU GOING SHOPPING?
* The MEGA sale in Dec (not now…damn broke)

WHATS YOUR PERFUME/COLOGNE?
*Oceanus Body Shop. (just started using coz I won it 2 years ago hehehe)

YOU USE IT EVERYDAY? (YOUR PERFUME / COLOGNE)
* Nope..juz for party, dinner and special functions

DO YOU WEAR MAKE-UP?
* Definitely, for special functions…you need to know how to groom urself if u are a gal man.

Are you photogenic?
* Oh yes kekeke…

Are you wearing fingernail polish?
* Yeap but not all year round

DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?
* Certainly ( you are asking a girl ok..)

WITH WHOM?
*With ‘The one’...

WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT YOU EVER GOT?
* Most flattering eh? Erm..to hear that I am cun? Hehehe :)

IF YOU WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY,WHO WOULD IT BE?
*Stop berangan-angan…be realistec,juz stick to the one you love lar

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
*Got a party pumping~~

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
* I want my birthday wish to come true :)

IF YOU WERE TO BUY A CAR, WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
* A car that comes together with a driver? Hahaha crap!

WOULD YOU GET A TATOO?WHAT KIND?
* Thought of but wont i guess…a love symbol maybe?

MSN OR YAHOO?
* ICQ wahahaha..

IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
* Bob Moffatt, wanna tell him Andrew from m’sian idol looks like him and how the scott clint and dave are doing

GOLD OR SILVER?
*Gold, white gold pls

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
*Depends on what the purpose is lar..wahahhaa :P

WHAT AND WHO INSPIRES YOU?
*My dad!!

FAVOURITE TYPE OF MUSIC?
*Alternative rock, hiphop, oldies….

RED OR WHITE WINE?
*Haven’t tried white wine b4..so I dunno

FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
*Pizza hut..or shakey’s

FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY...
*I will be making more out of it, by investing..

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
*Lighter shade of my current one, soon soon

FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
*Hello?? Favorite? Who likes to do household chores anyway? Even maids wouldn’t like it

FAVORITE PERFORMER/S?
*The Moffatts,Linkin Park, Outkazts

IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE
*University…I’d take marketing or any course that doesn’t require 8-5 work office work

THREE THINGS I CAN'T FORGET BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL?
*My Hp,my water bottle and my bag

FIRST THING I'LL BUY WITH MY FIRST SALARY..
*Buy my family a dinner…

BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
*Shop for groceries(Tesco), Clothes, shoes, presents, (Mp)

DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS?
*Not as much as if I am involved..

Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?
* As long as you are watching it with a peace of mind, both are beautiful

SANDALS OR SHOES:
*Heels

What do people first notice when they see you?
* A Secondary school gal I suppose..sigh!!

How pretty/handsome are you?
*How the hell do u expect someone to answer this herself man?


Post a Comment